Backlinking using Redgage

As I am sure you are all aware the only way to earn from an online website depends on getting traffic. The earning potential of this traffic can vary but possibly the best way to earn a residual income online is by getting good quality search engine traffic. To improve search engine rankings backlinks are required. I have previously mentioned several such websites including backlinking using She Told Me.

I have recently discovered a new website called Redgage. This is another website where it is possible to create backlinks and earn at the same time. Unlike She Told Me though earnings aren't done through Adsense revenue share. Earnings are instead accumulated through views to posted content on the site and it is this which earns the money. Payment is made using a pre-paid Visa card and happens once the accumulated amount reaches $25. Unusually Redgage posts how much every user has earned and some people have earned hundreds and I think I saw someone with lifetime earnings in the thousands.

Many different things can be posted to Redgage, but for the purposes of backlinking we are primarily interested in links, which are fortunately dofollow. However, I have experimented with submitting photos, which whilst not necessarily the best have still earned a couple of cents in the couple of days they have been on the site (one of the Honda Balloon at the Chateau d'Oex Balloon Fiesta and another of me on Astakos Beach).

In terms of submitting backlinks it is very quick. There is no need for long descriptions and I reckon the entire backlink could be done in under 30 seconds. I think it is even possible to set up automatic backlinks using RSS readers etc but I haven't done this myself. The best bit is there is earnings are made from these backlinks which is double earning potential (not only does it hopefully increase earnings on the linked to site it makes earnings on Redgage). Whilst so far I have only earned a few cents from my links I have only posted about 6 links and hopefully over time they will earn more (links posted so far include what time does evening begin?, Amazing Dance Party Songs and Cribbs Causeway).

Another way of earning money is by getting paid bonus amounts for submitting good content. Whilst the bonus amounts are often only a couple of dollars, it all adds up!

So far I have only begun to scratch the surface of Redgage but I have found it to be a very comprehensive site which has the potential to contribute to my (and your!) online income.

Have you used Redgage? What are your experiences of it? If you are a member feel free to add Bristolboy (me) as a friend.

12 comments:

  1. I have not used Redgage. I have heard of it, but had never really looked into it that closely. I might have to give it a try especially if the links are really do follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Kidgas. Apparently the links really are dofollow. Also, like She Told Me, I have noticed a little bit of traffic coming direct through the links - not a massive amount but as the large British supermarket Tesco say "Every little helps".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great information. I signed up for Redgage but haven't done much with it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pamela thanks for commenting. I hope you find Redgage useful and easy to use - so far I certainly have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been using Redgage for a few months and not only am I getting visitors to my sites I am also earning cash. I got my Redgage visa card this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaz it is good to know that Redgage has been beneficial for you - I have seen a very small amount of traffic to my pages through Redgage so far but I hope it will increase as I use Redgage more and obviously Redgage will also provide another backlink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the info Bristolboy, I would try that one for the backlinks but I'm not very optimistic about the earning potentials from the Redgage itself since I don't have too much time to post links all day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks BloggerDollar. I agree posting links to sites such as Redgage to achieve backlinks can be quite time consuming but as you say it is worth it for the backlink (even if the earnings from Redgage itself are low).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just started using RedGage a few days ago. I've made 26 cents, but I can see the potential.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the info. I have had serious problems with RedGage and recently could not even log into the site. I finally gave up and sent a message to RedGage support that I was completely unable to even sign into my account. They responded that the issue has to do with Internet Explorer, especially version 8. When they gave me that idea, I tried using FireFox and all my problems with logging in and screen changing completely went away. Thought I would pass this on to others that may be considering using RedGage and have the same problem. Switch to FireFox and it all works. Thanks again for a good article. Now I finally understand the value of RedGage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anonymous there is certainly potential. One of my pictures was recently featured on the site and as a result I got a bonus $3 which is a nice surprise (in addition to the backlinking potential!).

    Susan Carter Books I am surprised that Redgage isn't compatible with Internet Explorer 8 since I believe that IE is still the most widely used browser and so I would have expected Redgage to have compatibility. Maybe in the future Redgage will work with Internet Explorer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Today I've joined and it seems pretty good.

    ReplyDelete